New Roofing and Roof Repair from Blueprint General Contracting
Contact the experts at Blueprint General Contracting in Milton, MA for all of your local roofing needs.
When you need a roof replacement, roofing repairs, a new skylight, or anything else roof-related, Blueprint General Contracting is here to help. We know how stressful it can be when your roof suddenly starts to leak, especially during severe weather.
Our roofing contractors have the knowledge and experience to service all types of residential roofing, including metal roofing, asphalt shingles, wood shake shingles, and more. Contact our team today to get an estimate on your professional installation or repair.
Roof Maintenance and Inspections
Regular roof inspections are the best way to prevent sudden leaks and unexpected interior damage. Since many homeowners don’t see the effects of a roof leak until significant damage has already happened, these preemptive inspections can help you avoid costly repairs down the line.
In addition to replacing and repairing roofs, we also work with several stop-gap roofing products that stop leaks, decay, and mold in an emergency. During our inspection, we keep an eye out for all of the following warning signs of leaks:
- Sagging or uneven surfaces: If we notice that your roof doesn’t lay flat, this is a sign that the wood surface below could be deteriorating. In most cases, this means it’s time for a brand-new roof. Some areas of decay below the roof may require replacement, too.
- Interior leaks: If it’s accessible, we’ll check your attic for leaks during our inspection. Any moisture, sagging, peeling paint, or dark spots in your attic can be signs of water intrusion. We’ll pay special attention to chimneys and vents, which can be especially vulnerable. Keep an eye out for these signs in other rooms of your home, too.
- Missing shingles: it’s not uncommon to lose sections of your roof during very severe weather. While a missing shingle doesn’t always mean an immediate leak, the quicker it’s replaced, the safer your home will be.
- Moss or mold growth: Moss, mold, and algae all have one thing in common: the presence of moisture. Standing and pooling water can quickly rot away the integrity of your home’s roof.
- Curling/Separating: When your shingles, flashing, or metal roof sections peel away from where they’re supposed to be, they open the way for moisture and pests to intrude. This often happens due to old age.
If your roof is severely damaged or deteriorating quickly, it may be time to consider a brand-new roof. While you may pay more upfront for a new roof versus a repair, you’ll save money in the long run. After all, a roof at the end of its life will only need more repairs over time, and that damage can spread to the rest of your home, too.
A brand-new roof, on the other hand, will protect the inside of your home and all of your possessions. We promise that you’ll be impressed with the durability and appearance of your new roof, no matter what material you choose.
Whether your enemy is moisture, bad weather, or something else, the experts at Blueprint General Contracting can help. Call us for an inspection, repair, or new roofing quote at (781) 630-1235 today.